Sunday Weekly Reset!

 Hey everyone!

 I hope you all had an amazing weekend... this weekend for me went by so fast that it didn't even feel like a weekend if I'm being honest. So with today being Sunday, I went ahead and filmed my weekly reset video for my main YouTube channel, and did a deep clean of the bathroom because it was to the point where it stressed me out just to walk into it. unfortunately because of how small and awkwardly shaped my bathroom is, getting it all on camera was hard but I did manage to get bits and pieces and a quick before and after shot of our little shelves.

Today was also the first day I fully stuck to my meal prep and water goals, as well as I finally gave in and downloaded an app that I have been wanting to try since it first came out. I will let you guys know more after I use it for a bit but for now, I'm keeping it my little secret.  As some of you know I started working with a company that deals in everything from household products to health and fitness products and with that company there was also a personal trainer on a fitness app. Even though I was taking my supplements every day, and once a month I updated my weight and measurements, I never really used the app for workouts as they didn't feel like they were designed for me. 

For those of you who do not already know, or for anyone who would like to know more about the companies I am currently partnered with, leave a comment down below or follow my Instagram for more details.

SOO, the night is almost over and the only thing I have left to do now is to do a quick little workout and then call it a night! I have my planners all up to date, everything is clean in the house, things are ready to go for tomorrow's school morning and well after that, there's really nothing left to do but sit down and relax before bed. So I hope you all had an amazing weekend and I will leave a link to my YouTube videos as I uploaded one a couple days ago and one today. I hope you guys enjoy and I will talk to you all again soon.! 


Happy Sunday, Stay Blessed.


After Easter Clean With Me

Get It All Done//Weekly Reset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginings

A Turn Of Events!